Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Therapedic's home on the world wide web. Therapedic provides its services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit Therapedic.com, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
This entire World Wide Web site is copyrighted under United States law and protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. Therpedic encourages its retailers to utilize the vast amount of product and related material featured on its Web site to assist them in selling Therpedic products. However, due to the relative ease of accessing, copying and modifying information and data, we have established some simple guidelines which we request each retailer follow:
- Any text used directly from the Therpedic Web site may not be altered in any way. All product specific, corporate and industry information has been written to meet required legal guidelines and modification may compromise these guidelines.
- Graphics featured on the Therpedic Web site may not be downloaded without permission from a senior member of the Therpedic Marketing Department. Some graphic items featured on the Therpedic Web site have limited usage rights. Unauthorized usage may subject a retailer to fines or additional talent costs required by talent agents.
Hyperlink From Therpedic Web Site to Another Web Site Therpedic, makes no representations about Web sites accessed through this site which are not maintained, controlled or created by Therpedic and does not endorse these sites and is not responsible for their content.
Hyperlink From Retail Web Site to Therpedic Web Site
To create a hyperlink between a retail Web site and Therpedic Web site the following conditions must be met:
- The retailer must be an authorized Therpedic retailer in good standing.
- No unsubstantiated claims may be made about the relationship between Therpedic and the retailer.
- The proper use of all Therpedic graphics and text must be maintained with the retailer's Web site.
- The retailer name must be featured on the retailer’s Web site.
- The use of Therpedic graphics or text must be subordinate to the use of the retailer’s name.
- If Therpedic name is used in the Web site address, the retailer name must be the visual focal point seen upon landing to the Web site.
- The retailer's Web site must contain appropriate content in Therpedic sole discretion.
- Retailers will not show models on their Web site that they don’t regularly have as floor samples.
- While retailers are free to advertise and set retail prices, retailers acknowledge that they have read and understand the Brand Image Pricing Guidelines issued by Therpedic.
Information on this site is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. Information on this Web site may contain typographical errors, technical inaccuracies or other errors and may be changed at any time without notice. Therpedic, has a policy of continuous improvement of products and reserves the right to make improvements or changes to products without notice.
Site Policies, Modification and Severability